North Georgia Corvette is looking for full-time Auto Body Technicians to join our team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Fabricate molds for custom builds.
· Cut and fit fiberglass mat.
· Mix resin and hardeners
· Apply fiberglass.
· File, grind and sand repaired surfaces.
· Fill depressions with body filler.
· Remove damaged parts from classic cars.
· Bolt or weld replacement parts in position.
· Refinish repaired surface.
· Assembly/Disassembly of classic cars
· Basic working knowledge of cars.
· Knowledge of how to use basic tools including, but not limited to: drills, grinders, welders,
· Attention to detail.
· Basic writing skills
· Willingness to learn
Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Previous experienced as an auto body tech required.
Interest in working with classic cars is a must.
Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Based on experience.
Type your paragraph here.